Investigations - Auditing - FFP/FFU (Fit for Purpose / Fit for Use)
Transport Compliance and Management Ltd has a dedicated team which investigates many asset related incidents, accidents which require a unique knowledge, with experience in court and as expert witness. Draft reports can be ‘fast-tracked’ for when you really need them, our effective and in-depth reporting process, once a visit has been completed, would usually be delivered to you in electronic (locked) format and we would also provide two copies for you to retain.
Through a managed process our teams provide direct support on working system and processes offering advice on improvement(s) and modifications to ensure effective control is not only achieved but that it is also robust.
With practical Investigation techniques, we can advise you on your legal obligations, providing direction and practical knowledge to keep your staff safe everyday. Our teams have gained valuable experience and skills dealing with safety critical plant & vehicle, resolving key issues, turning problems into solutions, profit into hard cash whilst ensuring safe practices are fully maintained.
Our teams also have experience in:
• Wheel loss investigation
• Fork truck accident investigation
• Tail lift incident investigation: LOLER/maintenance review Vehicle fires, bus/coach/HGV
• Body build: tail lift manufacturer / working at height / fit for purpose disputes
• Vehicle accident investigation: roll over, vehicle/pedestrian, vehicle/vehicle, vehicle/object
• Engine issues, repairer/user, user/repairer, manufacturer/user, user/manufacturer
• Vehicle fit for purpose inspections/reviews
• Vehicle & Plant return to service inspections
• Vehicle & Plant Pre/post repair inspections
• Workshop procedure audits and periodic reviews
• Transport related Operator Licence maintenance procedure reviews (3rd party audits)
Where there is a RISK of SAFETY being compromised – there is a RISK of accidents, incident or injury.
Periodic auditing is an effective method to ensure that the processes and procedures, that you have put in place, are efficient, effective and that they form part of the requirements of law to safeguarding your company, your staff and the its values and reputation.
Auditing, advice and support can be provided to ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest and forthcoming legislation.